CorelCAD 2021 optimizes 2D and 3D design: work faster and
New drawing comparison palette and improved support for the AutoCAD .DWG file format allow designers to work more seamlessly with collaborators and teams
OTTAWA, January 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Presentation CorelCAD 2021, the latest version of Corel’s professional and affordable computer-aided design software for 2D drafting, 3D modeling and 3D printing. With standard design tools and features, customers can streamline their workflow with customers and colleagues using the new Drawing Compare Palette; conceptualize quickly with improvements to Pattern commands; and enjoy support for the latest AutoCAD .DWG file format. Available for Windows and macOS, CorelCAD ™ 2021 offers an affordable collection of powerful CAD tools, specifically designed for the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) and manufacturing industries.
“CorelCAD 2021 offers a robust set of design tools that make it easy to achieve professional results, faster than ever before,” said Klaus Vossen, senior product manager, Graphics at Corel. “The new Drawing Compare Palette allows designers to compare the differences between two drawing files, providing a faster way to understand or present changes made by team members or external stakeholders. Additionally, new associative pattern controls allow users to intelligently and quickly edit 2D or 3D elements in a drawing file. With these new time-saving enhancements, CorelCAD 2021 delivers serious productivity gains. “
With an extensive collection of tools, CorelCAD 2021 provides the power and control engineers and designers need in a CAD program.
- NEW! Drawing comparison palette: Easily compare two CAD files. Edits are highlighted so designers can quickly understand changes to a file or to show multiple options for the same project to stakeholders.
- NEW! Associative reasons: Models in CorelCAD can now be made associative and edited onscreen. Quickly adjust levels, number of copies, columns, rows and distances between elements with a simple click and drag action. Save time and edit a template once it’s been created.
- IMPROVED! AutoCAD .DWG file compatibility: Open, edit, and save files with the latest AutoCAD .DWG file format, including the ability to edit AutoCAD dynamic blocks and save them as custom blocks in CorelCAD.
- IMPROVED! Performance: Create designs faster and with confidence with enhancements to the Shift, Extend, and Zoom controls. Plus, enjoy faster startup and render time.
Windows version updates
- IMPROVED! PDF output: Export bitmap and vector designs to PDF with more control. Now, users can set the quality of raster and vector images when exporting to PDF, easily adjusting the file size and image quality according to their needs.
- REDEFINED! Print dialog box: Multiple printing options are now centralized in one location, providing more control and streamlining the printing process.
Mac version updates
- NEW! Data Extraction Wizard: First introduced in the Windows version, the Data Extraction Wizard debuts in the Mac version. Users can specify and extract a set of block objects and / or attributes to display as a table in the drawing or to save to an external file for easy sharing – ideal for creating BOMs, parts catalogs , command lists, etc. CorelCAD 2021 also supports macOS Big Sur and works on the latest Mac models with M1 chips.
Pricing and availability
CorelCAD 2021 is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. The price is US $ 699 / € 829.99 / £ 799.99 for the full version and US $ 199 / € 239.99 / £ 232.99 for the upgrade. Educational and volume licenses are also available. Prices in GBP and EUR include VAT.
CorelCAD Mobile is available for iPad and iPhone on the App Store at http://corl.co/CorelCAD_iOS and for Android devices on the Google Play Store at http://corl.co/CorelCAD_Android. Subscriptions are priced at US $ 99.99 / € 99.99 / £ 89.99 per year or US $ 9.99 / € 9.99 / £ 8.99 per month. Free single mode versions are also available.
CorelCAD is an affordable and powerful CAD software solution for precise 2D drafting and 3D design. With standard CAD functionality and advanced DWG support, this is a true CAD solution for architectural and mechanical needs. For more information, please visit www.coreldraw.com/corelcad.
Corel products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to get quality work done faster. Offering some of the industry’s best-known software brands, we empower individuals and teams to create, collaborate, and deliver impressive results. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to providing a broad portfolio of innovative applications – including CorelDRAW®, MindManager®, Parallels® and WinZip® – to inspire users and help them achieve their goals. To learn more about Corel, please visit www.corel.com.
© 2021 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, CorelCAD, CorelDRAW, MindManager, and WinZip are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation in Canada, the United States and / or elsewhere. Parallels is a trademark or registered trademark of Parallels International GmbH in Canada, the United States and / or elsewhere. iPad, iPhone, Mac, and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google is a trademark of Google LLC. All other company names, products and services, logos, brands and any registered or unmentioned trademarks are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners. The use of any brand, name, logo or any other information, image or material belonging to a third party does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any proprietary interest in such information, images, materials, brands and names of third parties. For all patent notices and information, please visit www.corel.com/brevet.
Saeed Ismail Saeed
The photos accompanying this announcement are available on: