When artist and office worker Wang Kang showed up to work in a 50kg exoskeleton armor suit his colleagues were somewhat concerned to say the least. According to Kang; “No colleagues knew my mission, and some of them froze there in seeing me approach. Some were even screaming for being scared”. According to io9 “after convincing security to let him in, Mr. Kang’s suit filled his coworkers with terror and lust. Wang spent three months crafting the 50 kilogram suit, made from high density foam, wires and an assortment of tubes.” Source: io9 The suit is a work of absolute brilliance, its big, its intimidating, its unmistakably an Iron Man suit, but you have to ask yourself; what would you do if you saw this coming toward you?
Unstoppable, unending rage is what we have been promised for the upcoming World of Warcraft patch 4.2. We here at Ebongeek love our games about as much as we love Science, Technology and the Singularity. For our staff WoW is like morning coffey and afternoon tea, a basic staple of our daily geek life. Blizzard has yet to announce an official release date for Rage Of The Firelands, but it is anticipated to arrive by June 28 2011. If you love the game as much as we do check out this seek peek.
This News Topics
- 0:38 – Nvidia buys mobile chip maker
- 3:04 – Netflix CEO wants to “play nice” with content providers
- 6:42 – Push Pop Press Interactive Book
- 9:57 – Apple working with Intel, Replacing Intel?
- 19:01 – Boeing Phantom Ray Unmanned Airborn System
- 21:44 – LTG Feature – Rad talks experiences with Ad companies and affiliates. A lot of tips to help start up bloggers make income on their sites.
- 47:43 – Brief review of CTA [amazon_link id=”B004HMWUBE” target=”_blank” ]Perfect Aim Pistol[/amazon_link]
- 50:50 – Very brief review of Portal 2
- 52:22 – Wrap Up
This Week’s Topics
00:38 – Sony PSN goes down
11:00 – Cellebrite cell phone reader
19:39 – Sony announces two new tablets
31:04 – Verizon Wireless MiFi technology
35:49 – Nintendo confirms the new console
42:36 – Minors buying violent video games isn’t so easy as been said
47:27 – Gamefly against the post office
50:02 – FTC forcing TV stations to give up broadcast bandwidth for cell phones
53:50 – Crystal Acoustic pocket sized 5.1 media player
54:32 – 2D glasses for watching 3D movies
57:09 – Amazon considers library program for Kindle
1:04:26 – Electronic Arts creating a subscription service for their sports games
01:08:55 – What can be done to prevent future attacks like the the PSN attack and how can consumers protect themselves.
1:22:30 – The wrap up